Pork meat in French with tomatoes and mushrooms and potatoes
Cooking time45 min
Excellent rich flavor, be sure to eat! French meat with a sauce based on red wine. For more flavor while roasting pork, you can sprinkle dried rosemary, or add a sprig of fresh rosemary in a baking dish.
1. A piece of pork to slightly repel from two sides. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Fry the meat on both sides over high heat in olive oil until Golden brown.
3. Mushrooms cut into thin slices, tomato and onion - slices.
4. At the bottom of a small baking dish lay the onion rings on it lay a piece of pork, top lay slices of tomatoes and mushrooms.
5. Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for about 30 minutes.
6. In skillet where meat was browned, pour the wine, add the tomato paste. Bring to simmer to a boil and simmer for 1 minute. The sauce is ready to strain.
7. Meat remove from the oven. Serve with wine sauce and salad of fresh vegetables.