Cooking time320 min
Fragrant delicate cake with custard! The chiffon cake will make any working day a real celebration! The cake is very flavorful and quite moist, and the jam and custard lovely complement it. Cream before assembling the cake, you need good cooling, so that it is less spread out. Instead of marmalade you can take jam or thick berry jam, be in any way delicious.
1. Water pour in a saucepan, pour coffee, sent into the fire, bring to a boil while stirring, then remove from heat, let cool.
2. Eggs divided into whites and yolks, the whisk yolks with half the sugar hot, then sieve them in cocoa powder, pour vegetable oil, beat with a mixer.
3. The resulting mass sift flour with baking powder and a pinch of salt, stir with a spatula.
4. Proteins whisk with the remaining sugar until stable peaks, then put their parts in the dough, each time carefully interfering with the protein mass with a spatula.
5. We shift the dough in the baking form and send in the already heated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes (time may vary slightly depending on the type of oven-readiness better check with a wooden toothpick or skewer).
6. Ready biscuit, it is better not to remove immediately from the mold, let it first cool down.
7. Break the egg into a saucepan, pour sugar and flour, RUB until smooth. Then the resulting mass pour the milk, whisk.
8. Send in a saucepan on a medium heat and bring to a boil while stirring, then remove from heat.
9. Softened butter put the cream, beat with a mixer aw lush and smooth.
10. Sponge cake cut into three layers, the first layer spread the raspberry jam, pour the cooled custard, cover with second Korzh, lubricated cream, sprinkle with chocolate drops. The third last layer of the cake grease remaining cream and sprinkle with chocolate drops.
Give the cake soak for 2 hours in the cold.
Eat with pleasure!